Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Queen in hyun’s man Qoutes and Life Lesson













"How can i give up just like this."




"I can't give up without a fight."




"It requires a certain amount of time before i can be curious. Throughout the whole year, 24 hours a day"





"Therefore , in future pretend that you don't know me.Why aren't you afraid that i'll be a burden to you?"




"If you give up now , you lose."



“It’s been unfair for me to suffer, so I was going to slap you when we met again, but now that you’re crying, I can’t even scold you. You’re such a player. A natural born player.”



--Choe Hui Jin 



"Time travel and comes to save one's life.that openng can saves lives." 




"It feels like there is nothing that won't happen in one's life, it also seems like nothing can be trusted."



" The wise man knows he knows nothing. The fool thinks he knows all." 



"Don't try to understand situationns that can never be clarified. and relax and time will unrevel it all."



"Looks like our meeting is not accidental but inevitable, There must be a reason why we met."


"Knowing my destiny, can I still live happily?"




“There are words that I don’t understand, and words that I am hearing for the first time. But there’s something that hasn’t change… I love you.”



“This is a letter that’s written both to you and to me at the same time. I might forget that I had ever written this letter. Or even this letter itself might disappear. For me or for you, this letter is written for whoever may live holding on to the memories. When I first happened to come into possession of this talisman, I was very curious about its cause and effect. At first, I thought that the realization of my dream was the effect. Shortly after, I thought meeting you was its effect. Then afterwards, I thought that beginning a new life in another world was the effect. But it’s only now that I came to realize its effects. If the cause was me surviving, then me losing everything was the effect. My future. My honor. My values. My people. And you, too. In order to preserve my life, I had to give up an equivalent price. This only made sense. That I thought I could keep even one of those things was my own foolishness. How much more will I lose in order to repay the price? Not being able to see you anymore, I have now realized that even that was a luxury. Memories. Our memories. Memories. Losing them is the final price I must pay. I do not know what will happen now. Will we forget each other, or will we live unable to forget, forever in agony? If I have a final wish, it is to remember you. In a life without aims, to not even have those memories would be hell. And you, as for you. Even if you should happen to read this letter someday far in the future, I pray that you will not be able to realize whom it is for.”


--Kim Boong Do



"doing silly things with full belly." 


--Min Ha



"There is no coincidences in this world,There is only fate." 



"for man ,there is nothing harer to endure than loneliness."




-Monk



















2 comments:

  1. thanks God I found this! :) I really really like Queen Inhyun's Man (Queen And I in Philippines) Part 2 pls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for this letter all over the internet
    Thank God I found it. I like queen in Hyun's man

    ReplyDelete