Sunday, July 14, 2013

Coffee Prince Qoutes and Life Lesson





"Is money or pride more important to you?"

"Put your hand on your chest and ask yourself."

"you don't strive for more naturally , everythnh's irritating to you."

"It defnitly gave you energy., i knew my kiss of support woould give you strength."

"To look cool when you're having a hardtime, you pretend like youre not. you can't admit you like something when yo do."

"I think i would just to be by his side. then, i would have  nothing else want."

"Exactly contrandictory to my feelings now,rather than my way againts the opposite direction, ts better to follow my own feelings no matter bad it iswell, nothing easy in this world."

"Don't you bother about who you leave behind."

"I'm always hoping he's there with me,always whising he'd like only me."

"No one can take responsibility for others.its everyone for themselves."

"Until i can accomplish things on my own , I won't marry."

-Eun Chan

"A genuine recepie will not be exhausted even if you real it to otehrs."

"A living butterfuly,its normal after all to always cahange."

"Business is built on trust."

"What will solve if i ran away."

"I like you wheather you're a man or an allien i  don't care anymore, i tried getting rid of my feelings , but  couldn't so let's go , as far as we can go. let's give a try."

"Its like a piece of ice in my heart.why is it so heavy,so cold?"

"A person who loves you dosen't lie."

"I don't want to send you either, when i think about you not being there,i don't wan to go to leave for work or work either.do you think i'd want to send you when i'm like that?,i want to show you a bigger world.said that becoming a barista is your first dream that you want to make come true.if you're going to become a barista,become the best.i don't want you to give up something because you love me.i hope that i can be strength to you and you'll be able to advance.we may be separate now, but later much later. when you first pickle radish,when you hold the hand of your first child,i'll always be by your side.even though it may be hard while we're apart,let's endure it."


“I want to live with you. For the rest of my life, I want to eat together, talk together, sleep together, be together. Do I need any other reason?”




-Han Kyul

"The world's not that easy that you can do wahtever you like."
-Han Kyul's father

"We can't have everything we want."

"Would it be greed if we want more?"

-- Yoon Ju 

"The moment i saw you , my heart was shaken,no matter what you do i've always let you.i told yo to go and you really went."

"No matter how much i want to hurt you , you seems to be unaffected.i want to hurt you."

--Han-Seong

"When i'm become famouse in the future , I'll make an award certificate for you.don't get friendship and love all mixed up."

"There are two solutions , you can tell him expecting to never seeing him again , or you throw away your greed amd live this with him infrot of youhuman feelings are so complicated, like a spider's web , what's a scissor for? just cut it with scissor."

-Eun-Sae

"People do change."

"The person runnng away is the criminal,and the one chasing is the cop is that right? then there are criminals who wait to be caught by cops."

-KD
"The first is not everything in your life ,there will be a second after the first then third even 100th ,1000th ,10000th.


"Even if you want to lie to someone,there should at least be a limit."
-Ha Rim

No comments:

Post a Comment