Monday, July 8, 2013

Full House Qoutes and Life Lesson.




"Nothing is free in this world."

"Loving another  person , Isn't always  happy."

"Life is unpredictable and profound."

"Life shoudn't be regarded so lightly."

"Like good music or paintings , stories can move people and make them feel better."


"A house can be one of love too , a lobg time ago this area had a lot of weeds.With so many patches of weeds ('full') , that's why its called full house."


"In life there are situations like this and like that,also marriages like this some marriage like that, the end is know for other marriages. our marriage is a marriage as well so our promises."


"Even though we fight all the time, and i pack my bags, "ill never coming back again" i don't think i ever truly believed that."

"Having a such a great friend is a good thing."

"I shoudn't wait ,  and yet i'm waiting. doing this might be good , and yet seeing that jerk makes me angry."


"My feeling are my own."


-Han Ji-eun




"That you could never let go of me till i let go of you."

"Even i like you alot , but i kind of respect to myself. so i want to takecare of myself too. 

-Hye Won


"To be loved by the one you love , you have to have faith. even if it's hard , you have to endure it."

"but you have to endure the pain for the person you love."

"Loving someone is for fools anyway."

"Because you love him , you want to keep him necause you love him."

 "I love you too this much. just as much , just that much. honey i love you."

"I just need to get back to myself."

"Your heart is your own"

- Lee young-jae





"In this world there are no ordinary student."

-Min-hyuk

No comments:

Post a Comment