Sunday, July 7, 2013

My girl Qoutes and Life Lesson


























































I can't stop watching this Kdrama " My girl" everything is Perfect from the cast down to the OST.and the strong chemistry Between The Lead Character Seol Gong chan and Ju yoo rin and the supported cast was trully amazing.and all  of the characters has Diffrent Dillema to face throught out the story.& the lines are well written and well said.the story is started With a single lie made by Seol gong chan and ju yoo rin to pretend to be his fake cousin to save his grand father to the near death situation.Which made them closer to each other and fall inlove to each other.




"Lies cannot make people live again."

"It's very similar imitation.you can say it's real and bluff your way through to an outsider.but no matter what a fake is a fake"

- Jang Il Do 

"Your lies have in turn expressed your real feelings."

"There's no other fate that's more wonderful than love."

-- Seol Woong (Gong Chan's grandfather)



















“I’ll let her go, I won’t let her go, I have to let her go, I can’t let her go, I can let her go, I don’t…want to let her go.” 

"A person works hard to get it if they need it, I guess you can."


"Then what am i suppose to do? you are not giving me a chance to say anything.That i'm sorry , or how were you? or how i missed you , you're not giving me a chance so this is my last resort and i'm sticking to you like this."


"I would have gone to you!, If weren't hiding and if you waited for me , I would have gone to you anyways.So my promise that i woudn't let you go that promise s till valid."


"I'm sorry i made it hard for you bu don't run away."
-- Gong Chan











"Rich People do not know how to live lives."

"life is unprecedented."

"Not everyone has the luxury of surviving without working."

"Lies are bound to be seen through."

"How can a fake be compared with the real one? major diffrence."

"The bees will feel energized once they smelt the nice fragrance of the flowers."

"You can't breath and your heart is not with you is it? , i lde before cause i know being stuck in one self's lie

"The higher the goal the better."

"Lie are all about timing.you need to stop before you get any further , or you'll get hurt."

"Is a lie looks like a lie, its no longer a lie."

"If you think about it, sometimes it's better not knowing."

"Even if it's spicy , you say it's not., if you're hurt , you say you're not.,if you like someone , you say you don't."

"If you don't want the lie to be found out the best measure is to truly believe in the lie  yourself. , so that no one would suspect the lie i'm going to live believing in the lie. so as to prevent others from seeing through. i'm going to treat it as it's real and live like that."

"The reversal of fortune you are the recipent of good fortune."

"Whenever you have someone you love by your side, you can't hear or see anything but them."

-- Ju yoo rin








"When her loved on suddenlhy became incapacitated due to mis fortune, shouldn't she have stayed and look after him at least until became well again? isn't that true love? "

"If you argue in your heart that you like me, it'll see like you really do like me."

"You can pretend to like , but you can't pretend not to like." 

"Isn't that better than holding it in?"

"Well , its best for you to just not know."

"Well, go ahead and turn your back on me.I'm always here."

"Just like how you can lie about the hotness of pepper do you think you can get someone's heart?"

"It's truly love , but do you think you can call it love?"


"You can pretend you like him, but how can I pretend I know nothing?"

-Jeong Woo




























No comments:

Post a Comment