Saturday, July 20, 2013

Only You Qoutes and life Lesson






"Cooking is art, Art is creaton. creativity"


"The food's taste and people's heart don't change that easy."


"I don't think there's a class in cooking , the level of food is decided by how the person feels after eating.Not by the customer's wealth even cheap food can be elegant."


"You make a mistake , but that dosen't mean you're a failure."


"But making a living comes first."


"I have my small world."


"Because simple cookng taste the best."


"Using one ingredient to make a rich taste."


"I don't like complicated situations.I'm gong to follow my heart.I'm not in a situation to be picky."


"Having faith in person is hard."


"Why are you messing with my heart."


"My heart hurt like someone squeezed it.it hurt so much that i can't even cry."


"I should hate you so i can live my own life damn , i like you so much , how could i  forgive all your mistakes."


"I must have a really weird taste in men"


"I keep thinking about running away or hiding away with him."


-Eun Jae



"Your original dish that nobody can imitate."


"I feel like i can put all my heartt into something.I want to achieve something."


-Lee Jun



"A recipe is something you make by yourself."


---Ms.Yoon



"I'll live my life so that they no longer see me as weak., i don't need conscience , ethcs or values, i'll get and take what i want."


"A man That loves you for 16 years .. A man that loves you more as time passes..That's the man every woman dreams of."


"I think the one who's more in love is the stronger one. because that person can do anything to win  the love. in that way we seem to be similar, but diffrent."


"I can do anything , to get what i want."


"For me, Being thruthful to my feelings is self respect.

---Su-Yeon


"I want to live like that too, Getting what i want and taking what i want but i'm not to live lke that,In the end , i think i'd be hurting myself"


"
Food made with anger is poisonous."

"A warm heart makes warm food."


"Think hard about who it is that you need."


"The person who's more inlove is  the weaker one."


"Love can't be achived only with will power."

---Hung-Sung


"Loser always bluff trying hard."


"If you show your emotions that easily, its practically losing"

-- Mr. chairman Han 

No comments:

Post a Comment